The intrepid adventures of a middle-aged man and his Los Angeles to Buffalo mid-life crisis.
Which may go back to Los Angeles.
Or Chicago.
Or Cheektowaga.
Or coming soon to a town near you!
What's been taking my time...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
If you like what I've been doing here, you can check out my new work of fiction:
Here's the kind of story you just don't see on the news around here... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/06/porn-actor-goes-on-rampage-at-video-production-office-1-dead-2-wounded.html Of course, most stories here do begin with "The Buffalo Bills today..."
A little on what I've been writing about here and a lot on what I'm doing in the next few months. http://wnymedia.net/weck12 30/2010/04/god-morning-buf falo-thursday-april-22/
If you have Netflix, please put my new movie Gene-Fusion in your queue. Sure it'll be available 5.10.11 on iTunes, Time Warner on-demand, Playstation Network, XBox live, in stores, on Amazon, at Blockbuster and just about every other way, but just because of that, and because I produced Batman Beyond, Justice League and God Knows what else, and just because the director, Francois Brisson has done hundreds of episodes of international television hits and because it's been invited to a film festival -- Netflix...they want proof. Thanks.
Comments